WP Homepage Scheduler is a plugin for WordPress that allows you to set up a schedule for which page will be used as the static frontpage on your WordPress website.
Imagine if you have an event comming up, and you've created an entierly new page that you want to use as the main page for your website for a specific timespan, you can then use this plugin to setup the timespan you want the specific page to be used for the frontpage, then after that timespan, your default frontpage will be used instead.
- Set default page to use when no page is scheduled.
- Ability to schedule pages down to 30 min increments using FullCalendar
WP Homepage Scheduler is at the moment only available in English, although the calendar will automatically translate into your native language.
How to install WP Schedule Frontpage via Plugin Installer
- Download wp-homepage-scheduler.zip to your computer
- Go to Plugins -> Add New
- Click the Upload Plugin button.
- Click the "Select File" dialog and select the wp-schedule-frontpage.zip file you downloaded previously
- Click Install Now
- If successful, click Activate Plugin to activate it.
The plugin is free for non-commercial use.
However if you want to use this plugin for commercial use, including: on company websites, bundle with themes, sell it as part of a SaaS product or similar commercial activity where you generate money by using my product, there is a one-time license fee of $15 USD.
You may not resell the WP Homepage Scheduler plugin, but you can offer customization services to your clients, as part of a SaaS (Managed WP Hosting or similar).
This fee can be paid via by clicking the button below.